[Kde-games-devel] New Member seeking info

Thorsteinn Malmjursson hammer.of.thor at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:18:10 CET 2008

Right, Albert.  I have done some more work on KTuberling, and managed to sort out some bits and bobs.  I had all of the available audio installed, and had a listen, so here is what I have now done, and packaged ready for download:

Finnish:  Prepared some temporary audio files (none in kde-i18n-fi)
Dutch:  Cleaned up audio files, some had very loud click or crack on end - all remastered.
Serbian: Working correctly, all audio resampled and reproduced.
English: Final few missing audio files added, all playgrounds now have speech with them.

I have packed everything together as tar.bz2's and just need to know where to upload them to.

All the audio has been done as both wav and ogg, and each is included in the relevant tar.bz2 pack.

If you can tell me where to upload them to, I will get them done.  If there is nowhere, I will put them on my own website and let you dl them from there.

Regards, and take care.

Thor> From: aacid at kde.org> To: kde-games-devel at kde.org> Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:48:40 +0100> Subject: Re: [Kde-games-devel] New Member seeking info> > A Dissabte 05 Gener 2008, Thorsteinn Malmjursson va escriure:> > On Thursday, January 3rd, aacid at kde.org wrote:> > > Hi, i'm working on KTuberling, but you are very welcome to work on it> > > too. By > the way, nobody is working on KDE 3.5.x anymore, we are all on> > > the KDE 4 > wagon, so you will have to get KDE 4 sources and work from> > > there if you want > your work to be useful.> > Welcome to KDE programming> > > :-)> > Albert> >> > Ok, Thanks Albert for that information, and thanks for the welcome! I am> > very pleased to be on the KDE wagon, and I will get hold of the sources for> > KDE 4 so I can get working. I have managed through the miracle of sound> > editing equipment to get the Serbian language sources to work on KTuberling> > - the sound files were fine playing in my Audio Editing Software, but they> > were not seen as valid by KTuberling. I have repaired all the audio and I> > will put that somewhere for people to download.> > Nice.> > >> >> > Incidentally, Albert - In KDE 4, are we finally going to see the conversion> > of the sound files from wav to ogg vorbis? That will give me more of a> > footing to work from.> > Yes, wav and ogg are supported on KDE 4.> > Albert> > >> > Cheers, and once again Thanks.> >> > Thor.> > _________________________________________________________________> > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!> > http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/> > > _______________________________________________> kde-games-devel mailing list> kde-games-devel at kde.org> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel