[Kde-games-devel] New Member seeking info

Thorsteinn Malmjursson hammer.of.thor at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:15:56 CET 2008

Hi all.  I am a new developer to KDE and hoping to get started and get working as soon as possible.  I left a message for Danimo on the techbase, and this person referred me here.  I have been trying to sort out a problem with speech function on the KTuberling (Potato Dude) whereby 2 of the languages don't function for speech - Serbian and Danish.  I have checked over the speech files from each language and they sound correctly on my machine individually, but do not function when you click on the relevant thing on the item selection, such as eye, nose, moustache, etc.

Before I step on someone's toes, I need to know in a nutshell, how to find out who is working on what, and what they are doing to it.  I am on the Techbase if you wish to leave me a message, as User:ThunderGod.

I use KDE 3.5.4 on Mandriva 2007.0.

Take care all, and thanks.

Thor