[Kde-games-devel] kollision to kdegames

Jeremy jeremy at scitools.com
Thu Feb 21 15:39:06 CET 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 15:17:52 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Welcome to the official KDEGames, dear Kollision :D
>
> On Wednesday 20 February 2008 04:54:06 pm Paolo Capriotti wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > the review period for kollision is over. Any objections to move it to
> > the kdegames module?
> >
> > Paolo

Wow, this is a pretty cool and addicting game.  The manual should say
"Move your ball to avoid the others". (Maybe it already does, I don't think I
built the docs)  It took me 5 or 6 times of trying to push the others with
mine :*) to figure out how to really play.  It also got a bit jumpy on hard
mode (maybe because of animations or something?)

Jeremy