[Kde-games-devel] New game in playground: KDiamond

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 03:52:02 CET 2008

On Friday 08 February 2008 23:39:00 Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> my name is Stefan Majewsky. I'm a student of physics from Dresden, Germany.
> In the last days, I've been busy writing my first KDE game: KDiamond, a
> three-in-a-row game (essentially a Bejeweled clone). After its first
> release on kde-apps.org, I have been invited to import it into playground.
> Well, there it is.

Hi, Stefan and welcome! (once again)

As I said on irc, don't hesitate to ask any questions that arise during the
port to QGV here (and any others as well).

I might add, that game is currently imported in playground/games/kdiamond, and
is compilable and runnable (at the moment at least ;) ).
It has some issues atm (also see TODO file), but they don't stand in your way
of trying this nice game :)

Conserning i18n - marking strings should be all you need.
Or perhaps Albert (tsdgeos) might have something to add? ;)

Cheers,
Dmitry.