[Kde-games-devel] Get high with KHighscores! (review of highscore system in kdegames)

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:31:49 CET 2008

On Friday 08 February 2008 21:26:15 you wrote:
> So. Type no.1 is implemented in KScoreDialog and is used in most of the
> games. Type no.2.... is not implemented at all.

Correction:
By "not implemented" i mean "can't be convinietly shown using KScoreDialog".
It is still possible to write this kind of highscores using KHighscore or
KScoreDialog or direct KConfigObject, but we want common implementation which
can handle all types of scores, aren't we? ;)

Cheers,
Dmitry.