[Kde-games-devel] kmj

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Dec 10 20:57:08 CET 2008

A Dimecres 10 Desembre 2008, Wolfgang Rohdewald va escriure:
> On Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2008, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > "kde switches to git" is not known to happen as of now, so it can be an
> > infinite time, you should really put it on kde playground/games directory
> > in the repo if you want others in this list (including me) to have a look
> > at it easily.
>
> I just uploaded it:

> Revision: 895144
>
> there are several issues I have to fix like the tiles in the preview,
> complete i18n, reset preferences to default value, look for the sqlite
> db in KDEDIRS etc.

i18n is done the wrong way, in KDE we don't put po files inside each program,
read
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Build_Systems

Basically i'd say you need to strip the translate part of your compile.sh into
the Messages.sh

Albert