[Kde-games-devel] Nostalgia/Historic ?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Dec 6 17:07:42 CET 2008

Le Saturday 06 December 2008 16:14:15 Eugene Trounev, vous avez écrit :
> *intervention*? you make me sound like an alien invader :D Don't mislead
> people - I'm mostly harmless :P
In this precise case, you wasn't an alien invader, you was a world saving
heroe :-)

> How about "Legacy"?
Yes, it's exactly the term I was searching without being able to reach it.

Bye,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer