[Kde-games-devel] kdegames maintainer list update

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 5 23:26:21 CET 2008

Parker Coates wrote:
> Because Klickety used square pieces, it could "join" connect pieces of
> the same colour into "blobs". This too was a nice effect, but I'm not
> sure if something similar could be done in KSame because it uses
> balls.

I see no reason why other themes couldn't do this, aside from it's more
code to write (and more art to draw). It's just the connected-wall
problem which I dealt with years ago in Hatman (and would be coded into
kapman except that tile-based mazes were repeatedly rejected).

--
Matthew
For great justice!! -- Captain (Zero Wing)