[Kde-games-devel] Does Ksirk start for you?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Dec 5 23:04:38 CET 2008

Hello Eugene,

I second Dmitry in all his comments, but I agree that the bugzilla interface
is, well, not too user friendly :-) Hopefully, this will change quickly.

In fact, a friendly pressure is a good think for me to correct problems. You
see: you report it and it's corrected in the evening :-) Though I cannot
promise I will ever do that so quickly. You just arrived in a good time
frame...

Oh, does ksirk start for you now ?

Bye,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer