[Kde-games-devel] Card decks in KDE4

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 17 22:38:26 CEST 2008

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> 2008/8/17 Eugene Trounev <eugene.trounev at gmail.com>:
>
>> The black and red deck was made by us for 4.0 when we tried to be
>> *revolutionary* and *nontraditional*, but it looks like the traditionalists
>> win this time.
>>
>> Anyhow, the entire set of decks will be cleaned and revamped for 4.2
>
> Please keep the oxygen ones, they are rather slick (if not good for
> extended use). NICU is nice for kids & Paris looks good even though
> I personally dislike the more ornamental decks.

+1. I'm not usually into the card games in KDE (not because there's
anything wrong with them, just because I haven't felt the urge to play
freecell in some time), but this thread made me go take a look and try
the "oxygen" deck. Personally, it took me a minute to get used to, but
then I pretty much forgot about it, and it *is* pretty :-).

So I definitely want to keep it, and I have to disagree on the
playability; by the end of one round, it wasn't bothering me :-).

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet