[Kde-games-devel] KPat feedback

Sat Aug 16 17:41:20 CEST 2008

Hi all,

other than a few tickets on bko, I wanted to say two things which
don't fit into a tracking system.

1) I _love_ the AI which moves the cards onto the end decks.
The underlying algorithms (for FreeCell) are easy, but to
actually do this.. Great, thanks to whoever did this!

2) I can't qualify this, but my gut feeling is that the FreeCell
games are a lot easier than the Windows XP ones and a bit
easier than the KDE3 games. Is there anything different in
how the games are being generated? If yes, could a hard
mode be introduced? Or am I seeing ghosts?

Richard