[Kde-games-devel] T-Shirts for Akademy

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Aug 6 07:55:35 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 06 August 2008 00:44:56 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > Don't like long sleeve, but the Live the Dream artwork is really neat.
> > I would probably want one of those (I will not be at Akademy, but
> > if one could order those..)

First of all, I've created the following page and would like everyone to
verify and amend information if needed:
	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Shirts
(And asked sysadmin what to do with the defunct wiki.kde.org)

Several people expressed an interest to have them shipped. I'll ask around for
what we can do about it to not delve into chaos when trying to do that :)

> Indeed; can we get the "Live the Dream" as short-sleeves? ;-) (Also, are
> European sizes different or something, or how come the sizes stop at
> "L"? I happen to like my T's big, XXL or even 3XL.)

Europeans know that "(S, M, L, ...)" is a mathematical expression without
upper boundary, which includes 3XL and other such things as well :-)

About the sleeves, the comment from it-s was that he doesn't care, and so I
just picked one example for the mockup.
Anyone who's not in the "don't care" category and will be present at Akademy
please add your sleeves soft preferences to the wiki page, but don't be sad if
your preferred sleeves length will not be available.

Josef