[Kde-games-devel] T-Shirts for Akademy

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at firstswissgroup.com
Tue Aug 5 17:57:36 CEST 2008

One Medium for me :) (M)

Best Regards,

Eugene Trounev
First Swiss Group Corp.

  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
 and privileged information. If you are not the intended
 recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
 e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
 Any dissemination or use of this information by a person
 other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may
 be illegal. All product and services are only available
 in territories were permitted by law.