[Kde-games-devel] T-Shirts for Akademy

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Tue Aug 5 12:48:07 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 08:12:03 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> lol ... is it possible to see what the shirt will look like before i commit
> to buying any?

Sorry for the delay, I've used KMail from KDE 3 up to now and did the switch
today. And boy was this a horrible experience. There are at least two dozen
bugs in KMail showing up when you migrate your old configuration. Anyway,
here's a lousy mockup I've created with it-s's graphics, which will of course
look a bit different depending on what they have in stock, and the front logo
will certainly be smaller eventually.
http://www.kstuff.org/~josef/mockup.jpg

> (and if you could get kid's sizes, i know at least one young canadian who
> would be TOTALLY THRILLED to have his own kdegames shirt ;)

I could ask about that, although it's not my area of competence.
$ man "kid's size"
No manual entry for kid's size

Josef