[Kde-games-devel] Kmines

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:26:06 CEST 2008

On Friday 01 August 2008 11:17:46 Ethan Anderson wrote:
> I come in with ideas so different I'm afraid of getting laughed out of
> the mailing list and bugzilla wants to know all kinds of things that
> even /I/ don't and make /absolutely sure/ I'm not creating duplicates
> with a mandatory wizard that sees no difference between enhancement
> suggestions and application crashes.
Skip that part, I can tell you - there are no duplicates. If they will be, i'll
manage them myself, don't worry. Same goes for other fields - do not worry to get
them wrong, I'll adjust them if feel need in it.

Just fill summary and body, set bug type to be "wish" and hit "Send" :)

And we can still discuss this in ML if you wish and then transfer summary of that
discussions to corresponding wishes in bugzilla if that would be needed.

Dmitry.