[Kde-games-devel] KScoreDialog

Burkhard Lehner burkhard.lehner at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:33:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

just a small comment:

2008/4/28 Fela Winkelmolen <fela.kde at gmail.com>:

> Only one button but also registering the name may also be an idea.. I
> mean,
> why would one not want to register his highscore?? In the worst case one
> can
> always leave the name empty...

When playing a quick game on someone else's computer, I might want to keep
his high scores untouched, even if I beat him. :-)
Or, if I play games at my office, and my boss shouldn't see that I did that.

So, I think there can be reasons not to add an entry to the high score list.
You should give the user the opportunity to cancel the entry.

Bye,
Burkhard