[Kde-games-devel] KScoreDialog and KGameDifficulty bugs

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Mon Apr 28 00:10:04 CEST 2008

On Sunday 27 April 2008 22:04:41 Fela Winkelmolen wrote:
> > I've tested it with Kollision with the x-test
> > language (I couldn't get the other two to work correctly with x-test but
> > the patch still stands).
>
> What do you mean by this??

Well TBH it's most likely a problem with my development environment but a
number of games (KMines, KBounce, KNetwalk etc.) didn't seem to work under
the x-test language. Only the strings from that game's .po seemed to be
loaded and so the kdelibs and libkdegames strings were all untranslated. The
reason I don't think it's a problem is that other languages (de, ja , zh_CN)
all work.

So, likely nothing to worry about.

Regards,
Matt Williams