[Kde-games-devel] WordKubes (KBoggle)

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 16:04:15 CEST 2008

Hey,

For those not in the last meeting, I started a new KDE4 version of "KBoggle",
an awesome word game based on boggle that never made it out of playground.

The rules are available here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boggle#Rules

To avoid confusion with the existing KBoggle (which has now been moved to
unmaintained) my version is being called "wordKubes". Feel free to help out
at any point.  As it's a word game, it will need a bit of tweaking to make it
work properly in various languages I will need to be told what doesn't work
in order to fix it.

Unfortunately I'm not quite up to scratch with the KDE admin side of things so
I have a bunch of questions.

1) I believe all my files need most of the GPL inserting all over the place.
What exactly, and where?

2) I need to add an "install" path to CMake, what does this entail?

3) I have a .svg file in my src folder, I need to find this at run-time in my
code. How do I tell Cmake to put it somewhere, and how do I tell my code
where it is. (currently I just copy the file into the working directory)

David Edmundson