[Kde-games-devel] kapman difficulty levels

Pierre-Benoit Besse besse.pb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:55:27 CEST 2008

I agree with srikrishna, if the kapman becomes too much slower than
the ghosts, it will be frustrating because nearly impossible to escape
them.

So, at least for the first level, lets increase the kapman speed too :)
But I don't think the speed should stay equal all along. The game
should reach a "(nearly) impossible completion scenario" after a
(long) time IMO.