[Kde-games-devel] Coding standards was: kAtomic, Bug ...

gnushi at web.de gnushi at web.de
Wed Apr 9 10:40:35 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry, List!

> The only minor thing is that you've indentation set to 2 spaces, while katomic uses 4 (as well as most of kde sources btw).

Meanwhile, I found the coding standards for KDE, thank you for you patience with my little patch.

For those, who didn't know:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style

> If you plan to continue working on katomic (or other kdegames), you might consider applying for svn account - instructions are here:

My first patches should IMHO reviewed by a mentor, as I certainly do something wrong and you didn't run away fast enough :-)

Cheers,

GnuShi