[Kde-games-devel] The name of our library

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Apr 9 08:22:04 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch 09 April 2008 06:28:07 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> Isn't it time for our library to be given a standard CMake symbol -
> such as ${KDEGAMES_LIBRARY} - that is recognised throughout KDE?

Stefan had the same issue when importing KDiamond. Therefore I think it's a
good idea to redefine this symbol to the local -lkdegames for all
module-internal CMake files.
The reason it is currently not available is that the appropriate CMake macro
is installed and made available to external games only. The easiest would
probably be to come up with a InternalLibKDEGames.cmake file.

Josef