[Kde-games-devel] RE.: KDEGames monthly meeting.

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 4 01:55:58 CEST 2008

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Please see if we can set it up on 6th. If not, then 12, or 13th. Keep in mind,
> we have quite a few things to discuss.

Outlook marked the message you sent to me personally as spam :-). Since
I don't see a reason not to reply here...

Any of those days should be OK, assuming I actually remember to show up
this time (my stupid phone was supposed to remind me of the last meeting
and failed to do so :-( ), but time-wise, I am not available until
around 19:00 UTC (14:00 my time), which I realize is rather late for
Rafał...

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting