[Kde-games-devel] Last meeting and KDE 4.1 schedule

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Apr 2 23:28:14 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Wednesday 19 March 2008 19:07:29 Mauricio Piacentini
wrote:
> period. So far, those mentioned in the meeting and
considered for
> inclusion are

> Ksirk

Concerning KsirK, Kevin's students finished their developing
a week ago with very good results: a largely better usability.
They developed a gameplay that still needs some tweaking
but that already solves most of previously reported
problems, I think, still keeping the originality of KsirK
compared to other Risk implementations.

Enough compliments :-) These changes have introduced a
few bugs, resultings in crashs or freezed games. We already
managed to solve all these bugs related to local games and
we now attack those in network mode. Even if all of them are
not already solved on april, 6th, I propose to move ksirk in
kdereview anyway. There well be time before 4.1 to
1. solve these bugs
2. solve a few simple usability problems
3. maybe correct a few graphics, even if not developing a
full new skin.

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer