[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Re: SVG Rendering speed

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun Sep 30 12:08:04 CEST 2007

On Sunday 30 September 2007 03:00:15 Ian Wadham wrote:
> Maybe
> the solution will be to buy a Dell box with Linux pre-installed, but
> they are not available in Australia yet.
Don't do that, linux does not really support those machines. Dell (stupidly)
did not write the additional drivers, so it's just like you buy a laptop and
install linux by yourself on it.
FYI, I bought a dell inspiron 640m, which came with vista, but linux (kubuntu)
here supported everything out-of the-box, including multimedia keys and all
kind of adaptors. Hope this info is useful, the machine itself is pretty
good, and I'm really satisfied with it. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: