[Kde-games-devel] KCardDialog

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:36:23 CEST 2007

Il Sunday 30 September 2007 10:57:36 Martin Heni ha scritto:
> I put the new KCardDialog into SVN. Have a look at it.
> KPat and LSkat do work - Lskat allows all options, KPat only SVG.
> Other card games we dont have anymore?

I think it is an improvement. But in kpat it is not possible to select the
back independently from the front, so it would be better to remove
the "backs" list completely.
And maybe the preview should show back and front in the same area:
like two overlapping cards, maybe.

Anyway, I think it can do for now even as it is.
Thanks for youe work,
Luciano