[Kde-games-devel] KBreakout added to playground

Fela Winkelmolen fela.kde at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 23:16:49 CEST 2007

Hi everybody!
Today I got a KDE SVN account and put KBreakout into playground/games, it's
still all very alpha but at least you can get the general idea. Suggestions
are of course wellcome, although I've a lot of ideas myself.
I plan to refactor to code a bit in the next few days, so in case anybody was
thinking to have a look at the source they may want to wait a little.
But I think people are to busy with the imminent freeze for KDE 4.0 anyway.
Talking about that, if I can help out somewhere I would be glad to do so.
Sometimes I have a bit of a hard time understanding code of others; a while
ago I tried to understand the ksirtet code but after a couple of hours I gave
up. But maybe something easier... there is still a lot to polish IMHO, for
example I could see if I can make knetwalk realease ready, if nobody is
already doing so.
cheers,
- Fela

p.s. cheating keys, for testing only: the S key skips a level, the L key gives
you an additional life
--
Hello! I'm a signature virus. Copy me to your signature, ^^ pleeeeease!!!!!!