[Kde-games-devel] KShisen manual update

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:57:11 CEST 2007

Il Thursday 27 September 2007 14:51:30 Mauricio Piacentini ha scritto:
> Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Still missing Tiles and Background page description in configuration
> > dialog.
>
> These are ahared with KMahjongg btw, implemented in libkmahjongg. But
> for the docs it probably does not matter.

This means we could write it once and share the doc...

Could we include the same sections in both manuals?

Luciano

PS I committed the manual as reviewed. I have added the current maintainer to
the credits section and made the original author copyright match the source,
however I'm not sure how the credits section should look like.