[Kde-games-devel] Card selection dialog for kpat

Martin Heni kde at heni-online.de
Fri Sep 21 18:44:24 CEST 2007

On Friday 21 September 2007 10:33, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I guess so. I wanted to rework the card selection dialog before I put
> something like that in, but I'm not sure how the dialog looks in current
> SVN, so I can't really object :)

I was just pondering about Mauricios suggestion to make the card dialog more
similar to the new theme dialog. Find attached a first version for the UI as
basis for discussion. Any feedback is welcome.

A new dialog will introduce new strings. Can we do this for 4.0? Or will the
translators freak out?