[Kde-games-devel] Another LOGO idea.

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 16 00:30:25 CEST 2007

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:06 am, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Comments please.

I really like the big "K".  It indicates the flavour of our games
really well.  But maybe you should drop the "DE" and just have
"K games".

One further suggestion.  I think the "K" would be more balanced
and easier to "see" if you moved the card into the vertical part,
above the die, and used three or four other game pieces for the
stroke that goes from middle to top right - maybe some KAtomic
atoms, Reversi pieces, KWin4 pieces or KMahjongg pieces.

Cheers, Ian W.