[Kde-games-devel] Meetings and results

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:15:35 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 05:28:25 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Comments?
Our meetings rock! :)
And nice blog summary, Mauricio, thanks!

If you didn't notice, guys, I'm back online after moving to Moscow (which went
great), but unfortunately currently I have a little time for real (in depth)
kdegames coding.
But still, I'm on IRC, watching our commits and reading mailing list and can
do maintanace work. Just don't have hours and hours of free working time like
I used to have earlier ;) But I might have them occasionally :)

One more thing: I just talked to Emil Sedgh on IRC, and he is willing to help
us with the website. He is writing a mail to kde-games-devel now, so we can
discuss what's needed to make our games.kde.org go live and up-to-date again.
I think it's really great - at last website will be improved :)

Thanks Emil and welcome!

Cheers,
Dmitry.