[Kde-games-devel] Beta 2 and meeting

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 1 02:01:48 CEST 2007

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:59 am, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Hi, guys. According to Allen Winter on kde-core-devel, tomorrow (29th)
> is the tag day for beta 2, and after this no new application features
> until the tree is opened again for 4.1.x development.

According to Allen Winter on kde-devel today, the whole release
schedule has been extended by 2 months, and there will be two
more betas.  The final target for KDE 4.0 is now 20 Dec.

If I may risk some corny English puns, are we beta-ing about the
bush? ... :-) ... and will there be distros called RedHat Santa and
Kubuntu Red-nosed Reindeer? ... :-) ...

Anyway, it's nice that KDE Games has more time.  I have a hunch
that we are ahead of the peleton and may yet gain the coveted
yellow jersey ... it's all down to the last sprint ... [1]

Cheers everybody, Ian W.

[1] Tour de France sports-speak.