[Kde-games-devel] Some issues in KMahjongg

Bertjan Broeksema b.broeksema at kdemail.net
Wed Oct 31 22:09:46 CET 2007

p.s. I'm not subscribed to this list, please cc me.

Hi guys,

I just fired up kmahjongg and played some game and found some small issues you
might / or might not be aware of. I thought i just mention them here.

- The new and load buttons in the tool bar can only be clicked when hovering
over the text on the buttons and not when hovering over the images.

- The selection behaves a bit weird. I tried: select a random selectable
stone, select another not-matching selectable stone. Both get selected. I
expected that the first selected stone got deselected.

- When two non matching stones are selected these can only be deselected by
the following procedure: click another time on one of the selected stones,
click in the green area. Repeat for the other one.

- I suspected that clicking a stone for the second time would deselect it.

Hope that this helps a bit. If you give me a pointer to the code where the
problems might be, i'll try to take a look at it myself.

regards,

Bertjan