[Kde-games-devel] ksudoku now really broken

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Oct 26 00:38:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I didn't file it as BR yet because maybe posting here brings a faster
fix. Currently "marking" fields with numbers is completely broken. As
soon as I mark a field with 2+3 I can only add 1,4,5,6 and the last
three are moved into the last row instead of the 2nd "row" inside the
field. Any press of 7/8/9 doesn't do something until I remove 2+3, then
7+8 show up in the last "row" in the field, but not 9. 9 only shows up
when neither 7 nor 8 are set.

Very disturbing and it worked yesterday. The commit log didn't show
anything obvious that could be the cause of this.

Andreas

--
You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.