[Kde-games-devel] Possible Improvements and remaining Bugs

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:37:39 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 23 October 2007 17:05:23 Fela Winkelmolen wrote:
> > > KAtomic:
> > > * game view isn't centered
> > > * the padding of the game view seems to big to me, it don't leaves much
> > > space for the game
> >
> > Errr, what do you want to center, it was designed to appear that way i
> > would say.
>
> http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=katomicac2.jpg
>
> Ok, I admit that's a bit of an extreme case...
I see what you mean. I think that's not the extreme one :)
It can be fixed and this won't be very hard I think.
IMO not a big deal anyways :)

> > > KMines:
> > > * changing a theme don't seem to empty the pixmap cache: you have to
> > > resize the window to make the new theme show up.
> >
> > It seems to work here.
>
> I will try to find how to reproduce it exactly. I thought it happens always
> initially, but now noticed that sometimes it seems to work all right.
I know how to reproduce this. I recall seeing this before.
To reproduce you need to delete $KDEHOME/share/config/kminesrc  and try to
change themes. It happens only on the first theme switch, when no kminesrc
present.
I'll look into it, thanks Fela!

Cheers,
Dmitry