[Kde-games-devel] Untranslatable strings in klines

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Oct 22 22:31:16 CEST 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 20:13:01 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns 22 Octubre 2007, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > somehow on the last check I missed some untranslatable strings in klines
> > ("Left", "Right", "Up", "Down", "Select" and their tooltips in the
> > Navigation menu and the buttons in the Navigation toolbar).
> >
> > Attached a patch to fix this.
> > Please review and commit.
> >
> > Burkhard Lück
>
> Are the parameters needed? Or just an extra to give the translators some
> more context?

The parameters are not an extra to give translators content.
Without the parameters the patch is useless - no extraction of the missing
messages.

This is _not_ extractrc! AFAIK no way to get the messages with extractrc.
Please see man extractattr.

I am not shure, if it is the best way to fix this issue. But I tested it -
simulating scripty's work - and I get all missing messages in klines.pot.

Thanks for your responsiveness.
Kdegames is a really great community!

Burkhard Lück