[Kde-games-devel] Some issues

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 01:05:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

here are some issues I found while playing a bit. :)

Bovo:
- The grid and the positions of the "dots" does not fit very well when the
Gomoku theme is selected

KMahjongg:
- View->Rotate View Clockwise and View->Rotate View Counter Clockwise have
switched icons.
- Counter-Clockwise is written with a dash.

Kolf:
- The ellipsis of the menu item Game->New... seems to be hard coded. That's
not good for languages that have different policies for those dots or rtl
languages.

In general the New menu item in Kolf has an ellipsis, in konquest it doesn't.
(I haven't checked all games for that...)

regards