[Kde-games-devel] Version bumping?

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 13 01:21:06 CEST 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:24 pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Divendres 12 Octubre 2007, Dmitry Suzdalev va escriure:
> > IIIRC, currently many games still have an old KDE3 version number while
> > being totaly reworked in KDE4.
> >
> > New version numbers will need to be added to bugzilla products then - not
> > to forget this.
>
> Right, there is special bugzilla karma need to do that, contact me if you
> need some karma bumping.

FYI, in KDE 4.0 we will have KGoldrunner 3.0 and KJumpingCube 1.2.
Also, by some lucky chance, I remembered to sync the versions and
dates shown in the two Handbooks ... :-)

Albert, please would you weave the necessary "karma" for bugzilla.

All the best, Ian W.

P.S. For some strange reason, the version number is tagged as
<releaseinfo> in index.docbook and displayed as "Revision".