[Kde-games-devel] Screenshots and KGoldrunner theme changes

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 11 14:02:49 CEST 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:16 pm, Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:
> I'll look your changes this evening (i'm  at work on windowsXP here), but
> i'm unhappy with the current (before your commit for me) defaut theme
> artwork, and the Geek City look & usability.  So i'd like to improve that
> before the release.
>
> Screenshots may be to be redone, but only if deep changes are done  :/

OK, I will postpone doing the screenshots for a week or two, but I'm
thinking translators will need to see them early because some of them will
contain English words and will need to be re-shot when the translation
is complete for each language.  The shots will have the same content as
in KDE 3, but will use the new graphics.

Please let me know how you go.  Cheers, Ian W.