[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum (!!!GAME DOCUMENTATION!!!)

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:16:33 CEST 2007

Please note that we will no longer wait for answers. All of the following
games are now considered undocumented and will be haneled accordingly.
Games in question:
K- Back- gam- mon
Kon- quest
KPat (this is gona be hell!)
K- Space- Duel
libkde- games (does it have to be documented?)

Thank you all for your help.

Eugene
[it-s]