[Kde-games-devel] Screenshots and KGoldrunner theme changes

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 11 05:10:20 CEST 2007

I hope none of the artists will mind but I just committed some
changes to the Treasure of Egypt, Geek City and Default themes
of KGoldrunner.  This is to prepare for making the screenshots that
need to go into the KGoldrunner Handbook.

All three themes now have a clearer empty-space toolbar icon (used
when editing KGoldrunner games).

I have also re-shaped the "gold" element in the Default theme and
made it smaller (i.e. closer to human scale).  Hopefully it now looks a
bit like a nugget. See www.museum.vic.gov.au/infosheets/10187.pdf

If there are no comments or objections, I plan to use the Default
theme, with its new gold nugget, when I prepare screenshots for
the KGoldrunner Handbook, on Sunday (3 days time).

This like setting the Default theme in concrete, because I do not wish
to do the screenshots more than once ... :-)

The old elements are still in the SVG files for reference, with the names
"old-empty" and "old_gold".

All the best. Ian W.