[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum (!!!GAME DOCUMENTATION!!!)

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 08:39:38 CEST 2007

Hi, Eugene
On Thursday 04 October 2007 20:52:33 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> 1)Game you're working on.
> 2)Do you intend to update the docbook for your game before October the
> 15th. (Yes/No)*
> *Not replying to this email before October 10th will be considered as 'No'.

1) KAtomic, KReversi, KLines, KMines
2) Well, I'm sure I can't come up with documenting all of these apps before
15th. I think I'd better answer "No" and then may occasionally help docteam
with some bits and pieces. Is it ok to do so Eugene? Who should I contact in
this case as coordinating person? You?

Guys, you all rock btw! We'll have great games and great documentation!
Yippie! :D Thank you.

Cheers,
Dmitry.