[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum (!!!GAME DOCUMENTATION!!!)

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Thu Oct 4 19:44:07 CEST 2007

> Dear KDEGames developers,
>
> As you all know the current docbooks in KDEGames project need an urgent
> attention!
>
> Please reply to this email as soon as possible. In your reply state the
> following:
>
> 1)Game you're working on.
> 2)Do you intend to update the docbook for your game before October the
> 15th.
> (Yes/No)*
> *Not replying to this email before October 10th will be considered as
> 'No'.

1) KSquares
2) Yes. Though if anyone wants to make minorish changes between now and
the 15th, feel free. Even after that, I'd like the DocTeam to look through
the text to make sure it's shiny enough.

Just to make everyone aware, I am without internet at my house at the
moment but that should be sorted by this coming Tuesday. Just in case
you'd all been missing me from IRC :D

Matt Williams
http://milliams.com