[Kde-games-devel] card selection dialog chooses different decks itself

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 30 00:36:56 CET 2007

Hi,

when using the card-selection dialog and scrolling the one of the
listviews the first deck is chosen automatically. The same happens when
clicking on one of the scrollbars. Seems like as soon as the
deck-listview gets focus it sets a selection.

Also I noticed that the listview list doesn't have an initial selection,
i.e. the currently selected front/backsides are not selected when I open
the dialog.

Same as with the other issue I'll open a bugreport over the weekend if
noone has time for a quickfix (including myself here, as that should be
pretty easy)

Andreas

--
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.