[Kde-games-devel] ksudoku.desktop error in Categories entry?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Nov 29 14:50:29 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag 29 November 2007 14:03:47 schrieb Mauricio Piacentini:

> Well, I think we have to change it to one of the existing categories,
> string freeze or not. Not having it in the KMenu or help is a
> showstopper imo.

The entry Categories needs no translation, see
l10nkde4.scripts/applycontext.cpp.

Sorry for not beeing precise enough, ksudoku is in the KMenu and khelpcenter
tree, there is just no categorie "Logic Game". Introducing this would indeed
break the string freeze through entries in a new directory file for this
category.

Burkhard Lück