[Kde-games-devel] ksudoku.desktop error in Categories entry?

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Thu Nov 29 14:03:47 CET 2007

Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ksudoku has this Categories entry:
> kdegames/ksudoku/src/gui/ksudoku.desktop:49:Categories=Qt;KDE;Game;LogicGame;
>
> But kdelibs/kded/applications.menu has no category "LogicGame" and in
> kdebase/workspace/menu/desktop/ there is no appropriate directory file for
> this category.
>
> So ksudoku is not properly displayed in khelpcenter navigation tree and in the
> K-Menu.
>
> How to fix this issue?

Well, I think we have to change it to one of the existing categories,
string freeze or not. Not having it in the KMenu or help is a
showstopper imo. KSudoku is one of the great new things in kdegames for
KDE4, users need to be able to find it.
Albert or others, what do you suggest?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini