[Kde-games-devel] fixes for card selection dialog

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Wed Nov 28 23:22:27 CET 2007

I think your patch produces the best result of the three. And as a
bonus, it does not hide the KDialog shortcomings, so more incentive to
get this fixed later in the libs. Of course, others can jump in and
improve on it further, even before the release.
So I think you should commit, as a non-resizable dialog (what we have
now) is not a good option for KDE4.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini