[Kde-games-devel] Bug with dynamic actions

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 16 01:02:12 CET 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:32 am, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Actually is not a bug but a documented behaviour, see
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/dialogs/kedittoolb
>ar.h?revision=737188&content-type=text%2Fplain

Hmmmm!  The old change-the-documentation trick, eh?  :-)

Actually, I was seriously considering, a few weeks ago, that I should
disable the whole Configure Toolbars/Show Toolbar thing in KGoldrunner,
using the parameter in the setupGUI call, because the toolbar is designed
for game-editing only and it would be confusing to game players if it can
appear at other times - deliberately or accidentally.

Any comments, Albert or anyone?  Ian W.