[Kde-games-devel] Urgent! Docbook update.

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Nov 13 14:28:39 CET 2007

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Dear KDEGames,
>
> As you may know the last day to update docbooks is 14th on November
> (tomorrow). I personally apologise for the lateness of this call, but time
> wasn't on my side.
>
> We have updated all the docbooks to have a consistent look and feel to it.
> It is very important at this stage that you check the docbook for your
> application today.
>
> Should you have any corrections, please feel free to contact me, or
> correct and commit on your own.

I did a first review of KMahjongg. The new docs look great, the
structure is much better compared with what we have before. Nice work.

However, I found several typos, and some things that needed
clarification or correction, like the number of tiles in the set for
example. I already committed the changes. So I urge other game authors
to really have a look at their docs, so we can split this job of
reviewing and spell checking and help Eugene and Anton complete it until
tomorrow if possible. It is a huge job they have done, and with more
than 20 games in the module I am sure some things have slipped and need
more eyes to be spotted.

Separate note: a question I have is regarding the spelling of
highscores. In the menu it is used as High Scores, so I guess in the
game docs we should use the high score/ high scores form. Is this
correct? I changed KMahjongg to use this, but we need to keep it consistent.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini