[Kde-games-devel] Bug with dynamic actions

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 13 02:22:57 CET 2007

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 06:58 am, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> I am forwarding Albert's commit message to the list because I think it
> also affects other games in the module. I know at least KGoldrunner is
> definately affected. To verify, right click on the main toolbar, and
> customize it. You will loose the theme actions.

Thanks for this, Mauricio, but I really cannot get excited about it.

Presumably the core developers will fix the bug in due course
and a workaround is not all that essential for KGr.  The toolbar is
used only for composing and editing levels and AFAIK, in the last
five years, only a very few people have used the feature and the
toolbar contains everything they need.  So no need to customize.

Also, in my experience, workarounds of this nature have a habit
of backfiring on you when the bug is eventually fixed and then can
cause problems in the field (world-wide) until the next major release.

All the best, Ian W.