[Kde-games-devel] Sorry !!!

Thomas Gallinari tg8187 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 11 22:20:58 CET 2007

Sorry for my previous mail, I've just realized there was a problem... I apologize !

About Kapman, thank you all for your answers !

We tried to take
them in account as far as possible to separate the view from the model
and to manage the characters movements independently from the cells.
The product of our brainstorming is in the joined files.

The labyrinth is still represented by a matrix, but the objects coordinates do not depend anymore on the cells coordinates.

For
example, if a character wants to turn right, we compute the cell where
he is from his coordinates, and check the cell on its right is free.
And so on until the character has effectively turned right.

We are conscious it is a bit detailed (it should not be) but what do you think about this new stuff ?

Thanks a lot !

Regards.

The
 KapTeam !